Good Quality Bn

how come people buy bn's so much? are they like cichlids [a load of different types of cichlid] or like a plec [just a certain species]

how come people buy bn's so much? are they like cichlids [a load of different types of cichlid] or like a plec [just a certain species]

single species but some variance, they are so common as they are good for smaller tanks due to size.

they are easy to breed as well... so thats another reason for their commoness.

Hi Jen

Thanks for the reply. I lost my matreu female in a heater failure last week and I'm looking for a few as clean up crew for a couple of other tanks. Can be small or large. Might have got sorted with some near me but not sure yet. Do you have any going?

Hi Jen

Thanks for the reply. I lost my matreu female in a heater failure last week and I'm looking for a few as clean up crew for a couple of other tanks. Can be small or large. Might have got sorted with some near me but not sure yet. Do you have any going?

I have about 50 lol... but there only about 1cm maybe a little bigger both brown and albino. I think they would probably be a bit small for you though?

Most reactions

Back