ghots

Pleco-Heaven

Fishaholic
Reaction score
How long have you kept yours? Me being a novice aquarist has kept only on type of dwarf chiclids-Rams. First I got in july last year 2. 1 died so I went back to my LFS and they gave me another 1 named Fred. Soon after the other one died and Fred remained. It was all going well untill November (5 months Later) when my filter bust. :grr: This was his cause of death. to think if my filter didn't bust he may have been here today with me. :-( In the near futre when I have my sisters room I will be able to have more tanks then I will have a tank with dwarfs in.

Hi i am so sorry to hear about fred and his crew all died. I am planning to buy some fish just like fred but dont know much about them. Can you please give me some info and tips to keep them and also can i ask did they ever spawn. Thank you and sorry about the rams. :sad:

I had five now I only have one left. The one in my avatar. Ummm.... I've had him about 6 months. I just lost my other four last year cuz of a power outage. Good fish... if you like rams but are worried about them being so sensitive, bolivian rams are a little less demanding I think.

I've been keeping apistogrammas for about a fortnight now :D

They are really good fun to watch. I am completely hooked, and if they breed, I will keep every single fry that survives. :lol:

Ian.

Most reactions

trending

Back