Fs: Endlers Guppies- Some Very Unique!

enthusiast1

Reaction score
I have for sale alot of endlers guppies! these fish were bought as feeder fish for a bichir who jumped out of his tank 3 times...unfortunately the 3rd not being so much the charm.

I say these fish are unique because many of them that i have left have cross-bred with fancy guppies! something i didnt think could happen...but now theres no doubt about it! many of the male endlers display color patterns unlike the normal, full-blooded endler species males, while the females have remained relatively dull like the females of both species, fancy and endler.

I have the endlers guppies in all sizes and ages, fry or full-grown. I can send you your choice of the ratio of males/females, & even have available the option of already-pregnant females if you'd like a jumpstart to a colony of your own.

I only ask for $5 for 15-20 fish & they are shipped in 2-3 day, flat-rate priority boxes. Shipping/paypal charges are an addition $6, totalling $11 for around 20 guppies of your choice. I mail orders out on Mondays and Tuesdays only to assure that your fish wont be stuck in the mail system over the weekend

Changing the pricing of those endlers guppies as follows:

-Endlers Guppies- 12¢ a piece (+$6 for shipping)! I have plenty & would love to pack as many as can fit into a bag, but for the fishs sake will only do around 10-15, (negotiable depending on size)

Should include this form or risk the sales thread being deleted.

also it title or subtitle state where u are so people can find locals easier.

Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants:
Age and condition:
Quantity for sale:
Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection:
Sales price:
Postage & Packaging:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: Livebearers- Endlers Guppies
Age and condition: newborn/young/mature
Quantity for sale: numerous/50+
Reason for Sale: undesired/overpopulated
Delivery or Collection: USPS flat-rate Priority mail box
Sales price: shipping is $6, fish .12¢ each in addition to shipping charges
Postage & Packaging: flat-rate boxes
Photograph: N/A, available upon demand by serious interest

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back