Fs : Cheap Endler/hybrid Guppies... Pu/ship Wilmington, Nc (28409)

tropics007

Reaction score
I have quite a bit of fry in my community tank and I am clearing the aquarium out. The adults have all been sold locally, so only babies and young juveniles are left in the tank. Their are both endlers, and guppies in the same aquarium so the fry are being sold as guppy/endler crosses.

The fish are being sold as unsexed. The parents of the fish are pictured below and are NOT for sale.

The fry shipped will range in size from a week- 1+ month old. I also will try to add at least one juvenile fish with every order.

Asking price is just 0.05 per fish. ( 20 fish available)

Paypal is accepted via paypal. I will not hold any fish as I want to take their tank down as soon as possible.

DSCN8641.jpg

DSCN8740.jpg

LOCAL PICKUP:
Local pickup is highly preferred, and is almost always available.

SHIPPING INFORMATION:
The fish will be shipped in Kordon Breather bags. The shipping box will be labeled "fragile" on all sides. A insulated box is available for $5.00, and is optional due to the warm weather.

USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING COST:
(1-9 fish) @ $9.95
(10-20 fish ) @ $14.95
Pm me with your zip code to get a express mail shipping quote

GUARANTEE POLICY:
Live arrival guarantee with OVERNIGHT Usps Express Mail shipments ONLY. *** You must sign for the fish on the first attempt. ***

IF DOA OCCURS, PLEASE:
(OVERNIGHT EXPRESS MAIL ONLY)

~ Send at least TWO clear pictures of the dead fish in unopened shipping bag(s) within 30 minutes of FIRST delivery attempt.

~ Proceed to send a picture of the fish cut in half. (if you cannot do this, please do not purchase any fish).

~ Upon receiving photos, a REFUND will be issued via paypal PER FISH lost.

I will update the thread when all the fish have found new homes.

can I ask why you want pictures of the fish cut in half? :sick:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back