Fishing

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fry_lover

Fred and the Fredettes
Reaction score
A friend of mine is after buying her dad some gear for fishing, i don't exactly know what yet, she's going to get back to me.

Question being, does anyone know of any decent fishing shops in the North London region, i am specifically thinking these types of area

-wood green
-edmonton ( i think there is one there, is it any good?)
-finchley
-barnet
-enfield
-possibly, Mill Hill area

I will probably be running her down there in my mum & dads car (as they are on holiday lol), so i dont fancy anything too far East, West or South (London)

Cheers

REPORTED ABOVE POST

A friend of mine is after buying her dad some gear for fishing, i don't exactly know what yet, she's going to get back to me.

Question being, does anyone know of any decent fishing shops in the North London region, i am specifically thinking these types of area

-wood green
-edmonton ( i think there is one there, is it any good?)
-finchley
-barnet
-enfield
-possibly, Mill Hill area

I will probably be running her down there in my mum & dads car (as they are on holiday lol), so i dont fancy anything too far East, West or South (London)

Cheers
There is a pretty good one in potters bar (just by Barnet) just look it up on the web.

Cheers, Karl

why on earth would you report this post? its from a well known member, in the correct section and asking a perfectly reasonable question.

The reported post has been removed.

Most reactions

trending

Back