fish for parents

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wrs

Michelle's Hot
Reaction score
i was thinking about getting my parents two fish today when we went to petco because its having a fish sale and some of my brothers were eaten by his pleco. We have a bowl and I was wondering can anything live in a bowl? Rosey Red Minnows maybe? Or is a bowl cruel?

Personally I disagree with keeping anything in a bowl although some think it is fine I always feel that any fish should be given more room. :)

what about three gallons then for two minnows? it doesnt have airation in it though, just water.

nope, i want to get them them one each, and bettas can stay together, plus I dont want to spend that much because they dont really like fish that much. I know my mom likes guppies, and Id love to get them two, but I want to buy another heater and filter and air stone and pump when they dont like them. I want to get them some so theyll like fish and then let me get another 15.

If they don't really like fish i wouldn't buy them any.Try to get them to like yours first.

well im still going to. as I said they like guppies, my dad I think he likes them, but just wont let on. i do think though that my dad watches them in the morning because i turn the light off at night and when i wake up its on. i mean unless the cats turn it on or a ghost/spirit its gotta be him.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back