female betta with kribensis

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

iloveyou

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i have an albino kribensis male that gets beat up by the other male in their tank... i have about 7-8 bettas in an 8 gallon tank.... i know he wont bother them... but the female bettas... does anyone think the females will beat him up ? i guess ill have to try it and see what happens

I'd be very surprised if he did (get beat up). It's hard for me to imagine any kribensis getting picked on by other fish. He might lay low for a couple of days in the new environment, but other than that I think he'd be fine.

hes gonna have to go in there... the other male krib beats him up non stop...

the scaredy male lives vertically behind the thermometer... he hides there... hopefully the bettas wont tick him off too much.. he doesnt seem like a fighter to me

i put the male krib in there.. hes about the same size on average.. i got some small some big females in there... hes doin alright... roams around the bottom... fought a little bit when it was feeding time.... but im gonna get him some pots tomorrow to hide in.... jus thought id let u all know mr krib seems to be ok with all the women :D

Most reactions

Back