Fell into the hobby...

GoldenBoy77

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Let me start by saying, this is a great forum!
So here's my fish story... I've almost always kept goldfish in a 10 gallon tank since I was too young to remember (now I'm 27) but stopped when I moved out on my own a few years ago. Then about six months ago I set my 10 gallon tank up in my apartment and added a few little fantail goldfish... Well now they're too big for that 10 gallon so I bought a 55 gallon from a friend of mine that's into reef keeping... I decided to look into what other fish to buy since a 55 is pretty big for 3 goldfish... Long story short, I found this site (and some others), decided goldfish were pretty boring, now I'm looking for a 30 gallon or so tank for the goldfish and my 55 is cycled and planted and ready for some tropical fish this weekend! I'm still debating on the types of fish i want. I don't wanna get too crazy adding fish, I'll probably just start with a school of neon tetras...

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, ya know, before I start having all the issues I know will come from getting started in this hobby.

-GoldenBoy77

HiYa and welcome GB77 :thumbs:

Stocking a 55 - what fun! :fun: :thumbs:

www :)

I know what you can do with that tank you do saltwater you must remember SALT. Oh and welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back