Every So Often

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Here they are in case nobody believes me . The small male is the ONLY fry I got from three pairs acquired in August 2022 . He is not orange but a throwback to the original wild type .
IMG_0862.jpeg

Here they are in case nobody believes me . The small male is the ONLY fry I got from three pairs acquired in August 2022 . He is not orange but a throwback to the original wild type . View attachment 335598

Wow, those are beautiful! I had to look them up, and now I'm browsing killifish and have seen a photo of a purple one that I immediately decided I want and must have. Hope it's real, and not an enhanced photo or something.

After reading all the teasing you endured in this thread, I love that you managed to capture a photo with all three in frame, but a thermometer still front and centre ;) :lol:

Oh , believe you me , I have plenty of them . I collect aquarium thermometers . They’re all cheap ones and I use two because I don’t think they’re all that accurate . I average the temperature between the two . But come to think of it , you’re right , I’ll stick another one in there .

I have 3 thermometer too
I also have 3 watches :lol:

Most reactions

Back