Draw Me A Tattoo Please

saltynay

Patron
Reaction score
I have for the past 3-4 years wanted a caduceus tattoo. I had a sketch done by a tattoo artist of what I wanted but they wanted £700 and 24-30 hours in the chair to get it done which wasn't the kind of cash I was prepared to pay so it frittled away back to the corners of my mind. I still want it done but I have lost the sketch I previously had :rolleyes: and I have changed my opinion on where I want it mainly due to a limit on funds and a change of career outlook. Previously I wanted it as traditional meaning with the staff following my spine and the serpents symbolising the energy and the constant fight between good and bad.

Back to the point needs to be within 4x3 (LxW) inch but can always play around with the scale after you have drawn it with the tattoo artist. Greyscale and the main difference from the regular caduceus is I want down turned wings either opened or closed not sure what would look better.

for inspiration I found this one which I quite like but Its not exactly what I want.

Hiho, dunno whats goin on bout this, but i'll give it a crack. got quite a bit of time goin nowadays.
Are you female/male? prefer feminine or masculine tat?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back