Darn I found a crowntail!

DogFish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My lfs has just got in 5 dark blue-black crowntails, and one in particular was asking me to take him home!!
I just can't afford another tank setup right now. I have a planted 10, a 10 with cories in quarantine, and an empty 5. I was thinking ...if I put new crowntail in my empty 5 gallon for a couple of weeks until the cories are ready to go into the planted 10, then divided the extra 10 into 3, move Flame from the planted tank into one end of the divided 10, move the crowntail into the other end, and put a female between them, I could then put the endlers I want into the planted 10. Does that make sense to you? Do you think Flame will be ticked off to leave his planted tank and go into a 3 gallon space? I would give him silk plants or possibly his very own java fern.
Or I could split the 10 into 2, and have crowny and Flame on either side, and they would just have to get used to each other.
Or should I just tighten my purse strings and wait a few months until I can afford another 2 gallon setup and hope the lfs gets more crowntails....grrrr...I want I want I want I want....

I'm in the same boat. Well I'm sinking the boat. :lol: I've stocked up all but my 5 gallon aquarium which is now cycling and will eventually have a Betta, ADF and perhaps a snail or two.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back