D&d 24G Nano Reef £250 Ovno

Riff

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Ive got a D&D 24G nano reef cube for sale, the bulbs are 3 months old, has upgraded mj 1200 pump, V2 nano skimmer and nano powerhead, theres about 10kg of live rock in the tank + in rear chambers, hermit crabs and a red starfish, no other fish, also a turbo snail.
Corals are various pulsing xenia, red/mellon and other mushrooms, finger leather,mushroom leather,kenya tree,hammer coral, small sun coral , couple of zoa's + a couple of other i dont know the name off, these were all bought as tiny frags and have grown well under the standard lighting.
Some spare salt, powerheads,tubs of carbon,rowa and a few bits and peices.
This is a complete reef tank ready to go, cost £100's to set up.

Will sell the complete set up for £250 ovvno.
Collection from Porlock in Somerset.
Many thanks.

DSCF0621.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0623.jpg

Ive got a D&D 24G nano reef cube for sale, the bulbs are 3 months old, has upgraded mj 1200 pump, V2 nano skimmer and nano powerhead, theres about 10kg of live rock in the tank + in rear chambers, hermit crabs and a red starfish, no other fish, also a turbo snail.
Corals are various pulsing xenia, red/mellon and other mushrooms, finger leather,mushroom leather,kenya tree,hammer coral, small sun coral , couple of zoa's + a couple of other i dont know the name off, these were all bought as tiny frags and have grown well under the standard lighting.
Some spare salt, powerheads,tubs of carbon,rowa and a few bits and peices.
This is a complete reef tank ready to go, cost £100's to set up.

Will sell the complete set up for £250 ovvno.
Collection from Porlock in Somerset.
Many thanks.

DSCF0621.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0623.jpg
Hi is the stand included?,dimensions?I,m being cheeky would you accept£200?

Most reactions

Back