convict fry

iloveyou

Fish Herder
Reaction score
should i be attempting to feed them something? or should i just feed the parents and let them do their thing with the fry?.. the fry swim around the tank with the parents sometimes.... donno if i should be tryin to feed em tho

I just feed the parents. The fry usually grab a few flakes thast float down on their own. ALso, i drop an algae wafer into the group and they eat some of that as well

they are picking away at the algea on the top of an ornament... theres also moss aruond them so i guess they could pick at that if they want... i might get a hard boiled egg and put some of that down by where they are in case they want some.... the mom is funny.. shell suck em up and spit em back out ... pretty funny to watch

I saw my female completely laying on mine. Mine are sterting to free swim todayt but evey time they start swimming the parents put em in a pile in the pot. I got this first bites food its for small baby fish should i feed them that yet?

theyre probably hungry... mine are 3 days old and i think they look hungry.. imma do the egg yolk thing, and put in some freeze dried brine shrimp... ill grind the shrimp up good in water and use a turkey baster to put it where the babies are... theyre so funny looking... big heads, small tail, and spotted lol

another way to feed convict fry is to take a jar or container with a lid and fill with tank water. add a peice of lettuce and cover. set in a sunny window for 24 hours. remove the lettuce and pour the water into the tank.

can also crush flake food up finely and drop into the tank.

sf

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back