Community Fish Wanted Around Maidstone Please

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

deb53cl

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone......
My daughter and son in law came over today and after months and months of constant nagging finally persuaded me to let them have Emmy my beautiful beloved oscar :(
I am now left with a 4ft tank that I am going to turn into a community tank. I have put 4 guppies in from my other tank but poor things are so lost!!!
Does anyone have anything suitable?
I live in Maidstone so around this area would be great.

Was Emmy in that 48" by her/himself... & you're looking at complete restructuring starting with guppies????

She was in with large pleco.

Have put the guppies in from other tank just for......well don,t no really just to keep that tank ticking over.

Have a 3ft community too.

Could wait till these breed i suppose!!!!!!!!!!

Geez!!.. don't know... seems a waste to keep a tank like that wanting.... I'd say stock it with compatible fish... Only a suggestion..

Waste of a tank??

Do you mean not suitable as a community tank?

O no what have I done!!!!!!!! thought it would be ok ( what you do for kids) but at least i no Emmy will be well cared for.

Or reading back do you mean the stocking of the tank?

Well Rome wasn't built in a day as they say and all good things come to those who wait...so however long it takes I will eventually get there haha

If i have done wrong here any advice would be really appreciated

xx

I have three male guppies that are very good at breeding, hence why I'm getting rid of them. I live in Rochester, I also have quite alot of guppy fry in a nursery tank which you can have when they are big enough if you want.

Im in Woking Surrey
Not sure if thats too far tho.
Im closing down my community tank so i got a few fish needing homes
PM if im no too far away

I have three male guppies that are very good at breeding, hence why I'm getting rid of them. I live in Rochester, I also have quite alot of guppy fry in a nursery tank which you can have when they are big enough if you want.

o yes please and would love the fry when old enough too please.

im off work on sunday if that is ok for pick up?

Im in Woking Surrey
Not sure if thats too far tho.
Im closing down my community tank so i got a few fish needing homes
PM if im no too far away

Thanks Snakequeen

Is a bit far but let me no what you have when you are ready.

Thanks for the reply

Most reactions

Back