chocolate zebra's

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

cryosi

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
here they are sorry the quality not very good need a ned digi cam... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• zebbie5.jpg
    zebbie5.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 123
an other!

Attachments

• zebbie4.jpg
    zebbie4.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 133
zebbie oops posted one twice! and cant remove it lol

Attachments

• zebbie_3.jpg
    zebbie_3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 135
more to come soon! decent ones

one small point if anyone gets them! dont catch them in a net they get stuck!

Attachments

• zebbie_1.jpg
    zebbie_1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 137
removed the duplicate, the quality isn't perfect but we get the idea - nice fish :D How much again ?

£20 each or £35 a pair! they have normal zebbies but they £60 each for a 1 inch specimen

i can see a snail in one pic lol :lol: :lol: he never made it to the tank :lol: :lol:

rite when i finally get some decent pics the dark chocolate one is the female and light choclate one is male.
from what i have read and there is not much info on them, the female is the one with the pointie head and the male has a broader head smae sexing as the normal zebras...
thinking about starting a small journal or something about them as there is no info on the web, be the first one :D :D have to find a website and remember how to build a webpage lol andi helpppppp! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hoping this one has come out better... :hyper:

Attachments

• zebbie6.jpg
    zebbie6.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 130
rite when i finally get some decent pics the dark chocolate one is the female and light choclate one is male.

I love dark chocolate, you can even get Fruit and Nut from S*******ys in Dark Chocolate!! :wub: :wub: ;)

Most reactions

Back