Cant Stand Football But!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

onebto

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Poor old Fulham :sad:

The Wife is a Fulham fan and I have had here on tenter hooks for the last few days.

Its a shame but there you go its a game of 2 halves at the end of the day :lol:

Regards onebto

I always support an English club in European competitions, So I was rooting for Fulham tonight.
I don't mind them as a team either, decent set of players and I think Roy has done a grand job with them.

Hard lines Fulham

James.

I literally never watch Football, But I really enjoyed this match, just the outcome was wrong :(. The last 30 seconds was mental lol...

i dilike both european football and american football, imo dont make sense, then again tennis doesnt either so ill be quiet now :lol:

soccer: kick ball into net
football: tackle and ravage each other to get a very distorted ball to the other end
tennis: 2 or 4 people stand on opposite sides of a rectangle that seemed someone couldnt decide how big he wanted it, and proceed to hit 1 ball back and forth till someone makes a mistake.
waterpolo: people in glorified underwear ravage each other to get a ball into a net in a pool
golf: hit ball into tiny hole very far away with as little shots as possible, points are backwards
hockey: use stick to hit stale cookie into a net
basketball: shoot ball into hoop
ice hockey: beat the **** out of each other on ice
rugby: ^ but no ice
racing: run around in circles faster then anyone else

haha imo sorta funny, and yes i made fun of my own sport

Most reactions

Back