Can Anyone Sell/post Me A Silent Small Internal Filter With Mature Med

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

only got a fluval 2+ left babe...its only sponges in it...any good ?

I have a fluval 1+, but the media isn't mature. PM me if you're interested

only got a fluval 2+ left babe...its only sponges in it...any good ?

Are the sponges mature hun? What £ you after?
Actually am worried it might be too powerful for the tank, wanting a 2nd filter for surface agitation and overfiltering but 2+ might be overdoing it :/

you can turn it down...sponges are mature ish...was running to about a week ago...its just sat in a tank at moment but not running...anyway up to u babe...£10 posted if you want it.

you can turn it down...sponges are mature ish...was running to about a week ago...its just sat in a tank at moment but not running...anyway up to u babe...£10 posted if you want it.

Okies, if nobody else gets back to me by tonight, I will have it x

had a thought...ive got a aqua-flow 200 in a tank...got sponge inside but u put a bit of media in the sponge...its got a spray bar built onto it...would that be any better for u ?
its an internal filter.

had a thought...ive got a aqua-flow 200 in a tank...got sponge inside but u put a bit of media in the sponge...its got a spray bar built onto it...would that be any better for u ?
its an internal filter.

That makes more sense size wise, is it silent? I can't bear a noisy filter!! I need it for surface agitation too so spray bar's good... did u say the media was mature? didn't quite understand that bit x

yes its quiet...only the noice is water from the spray bar...the insides are foam...but in the foam you can put a little media...and yes the foam is mature as its working a 2ft tank at the mo.

yes its quiet...only the noice is water from the spray bar...the insides are foam...but in the foam you can put a little media...and yes the foam is mature as its working a 2ft tank at the mo.

Ok brill how much? As its only a 2nd filter, its ok having just sponge, the main filter is a 3 stage so that's all good... when can u post hun?

its not just sponge...lol...u put media in the sponge...u will see...lol...same price as other 1 all in if thats ok...i can post in morning if you send me your address...will put the sponge in bag so stays wet then can put straight into tank.

its not just sponge...lol...u put media in the sponge...u will see...lol...same price as other 1 all in if thats ok...i can post in morning if you send me your address...will put the sponge in bag so stays wet then can put straight into tank.

ohh there is a little box bit inside yeah? is that currently empty? sorry for questions i am feeling sooooo ill today i am practically asleep with my eyes open lol u can pm me yr paypal too m8

the sponge has the middle missing with abit of sponge that plugs the hole...lol...ive got ehiem balls in there at mo which can stay in there but u can put watever u want in it...pm on way

Most reactions

Back