c02 reactor

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kenneth_kpe

Lider op da pises.
Reaction score
i dont know if i should place this in the hardware section but its a thing used only in planted tanks :) anyway i went to our local bazaar type pet places and found this c02 reactor that cost me about 150pesos or around $2.50 USD, ... the funny think was it caused me more to make my DIY reactor haha.. things that are coming from china are really really cheap :)

Attachments

• Image025.jpg
    Image025.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 39
WOW! Never seen one of those before kenneth. And what a bargain... Do you need anything else to run that, or did you buy it good to go? How does it work? I wish we have those kind of open air bazaars here, they're real common back home in Malaysia. :/ Do tell us how the plants like it, alright. Best of luck.

yeah you place it inside the tank :) its not that big actually smaller then a gravel vac reactor. :) it works in sorta the same way as a gravel vac cyclone reactor, you have to plug it to a powerhead or internal filter :) im going to try and compare it to my DIY version and maybe an upturned cup for comparative purposes but i dont have time right now : )

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back