Broken Rules.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheffi, I think she,s great, BUT WHO THE HELL SAID I FANCY HER!!!!!! I like taking chances, but not one that can chew me up, and most probably blow me out in bubbles. LOL :crazy:

ROFLMAOOO I'M LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!

you guys are so great!!! bunches of fun!!!

in regards to posting in the catfish section.....he tried posting a question in another area and look what it got him, instead, he came to where people know him and have an idea of his stock already so OF COURSE he should post it here. I swear, if some folks would losen up on their tighty whities a little they could breath a little easier and not be so A. RETENTIVE about some things.

this isnt a forum where you see cussing, name calling, be-littleing so get off our backs for wanting some friendly chatter.

NOTHING BUT BIG EGOS WITH POINTY NOSEY NOSES! GAWDDD

~*~Happy Memorial Day weekend~*~

did you have a look at the pond that debs built??? plus I have been reading that you can run your heating directly from the central heating system. this has seriously got me interested now!!! and when its done you can come to sunny southport, sit next to my red tailed cat pond, and have a beer!! LOL

CFC, how did you work out that your 72x24x24 came to a 180 gallons, mine is the same size and its only 150 gallons, one of us must have it wrong?

I use US gallons which seems to be the standard volume measure used on the internet, litres would be better but cause too much confusion in the trans-atlantic translations, UK gallons are pretty much extinct apart from to a few hardcore users as they are not even taught in UK schools any more.

As said in her own post the creater of the outdoor pond said that the pond runs at around 18c and that the convict Cichlids crowd around the heater to keep warm, this is fine for small subtropical central American Cichlids but a fish with the same body mass as a 4x2x2 tank is going to have trouble keeping its whole body in the warm patch, add to that that redtails are fully tropical fish that wont withstand long term temperatures below 20c and preffer it in the mid 20s to 30s and your going to have a hard time fullfilling their needs during a -6 spell in January.
I dont mean to pour rain on your parade but people really have to think practical about keeping these monster sized fish like redtails and tiger shovelnoses etc, you woudnt buy a rottweiler if you lived in a 1 bedroom flat with no garden and a fish that can weigh over 100lbs should be no different.

mamafish68 Posted Today, 05:35 AM
we dont go run amok in TROPICAL CHITCHAT and act all snobbish. whats your real purpose for posting what you did?

do you have anything pertinent to add regarding cichlids? Oh, you dont have any, thats right. well I'd never presume to post in your area...try doing the same dear. have a lovely day!

This is a public forum and members can post wherever they like, no section belongs to any one group of people, besides this topic would have been better suited to the catfish forum as this is the main species that is being discussed, but i decided to leave it here to avoid excessive flaming.
In a few days i will be moving it to the proper section.

I agree with you completely about those red tail cats they get HUGE . Sadly sold as small cats and many not aware of their full size . To keep acceptable temps for them in an outdoor pond in that climate wouldnt be practical . Well said , as someone does think they own the forum as for the most part posts all day which is sad but as long as they get to post anything thats their objective .

"Well said , as someone does think they own the forum as for the most part posts all day which is sad but as long as they get to post anything thats their objective " DAM SKIPPY!!

OHHH WAS THIS FOR ME???? jealous I can afford to be at home while everything is taken care of financially? jealous I can raise my kids myself and not daycare/babysitters?

your such a troll...

and this forum is tired of you and your pettyness, consider yourself "CLICKED"

well I think its very sad how people have nothing to do but come in and slam what was a very happy go forum, I my self have a somewhat dissabilitating disability and in the winter time would find this forum quite a reliefe and a lifeline. you must be following our threads in an engrossed way inorder to know, who is posting what, and when , step back and take a reality check my friend, who, is the sad one?????? :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back