Blood Parrot

duncan 01

Reaction score
i have a pair of blood parrots they are a breeding pair laying eggs but male infertile i have heard of people here in uk breeding them before could it be possible to get a fertile egg in next laying or will they always be infertile. ive also heard of people injecting male i dont really agree with this and wouldnt no how to go about it if i did any one have any sucess with these thank you

i have a pair of blood parrots they are a breeding pair laying eggs but male infertile i have heard of people here in uk breeding them before could it be possible to get a fertile egg in next laying or will they always be infertile. ive also heard of people injecting male i dont really agree with this and wouldnt no how to go about it if i did any one have any sucess with these thank you

Nah sorry man a fertile male BP is harder to find that Osam Binladen.

Nah sorry man a fertile male BP is harder to find that Osam Binladen.

ive heard of people crossing male RD with the female BP's to make king kong parrots.
but i think its only like 10% of the fry that will carry parrot shape genes. the rest will just look like RD.

ive never tried it, but its what ive heard

Most reactions

Back