bkk_group's Mongkut

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

B

bkk group

this is "mongkut". he is still young (6 months) and i expect his fins to grow a bit more. sigh...i really wish i could afford a decent digital camera, these pictures just don't do him justice.
xxx3002.jpg

xxx3001.jpg

xxx3000.jpg

;)

OMG! He is spectacular!!! BOTM for the 3rd pic. I have always wanted a double-ray.... someday, someday... :p Beautiful, I would die for some of his babies.

I'm gonna have to second that!!! :thumbs:

Gorgeous betta!!!

Chris :huh:

I'll third that nomination-- spectacular! What kind of classification is a betta with pointy fins? Where do you get one like that?

Great looking Betta, I've never seen one with the double spikes like that. I see you already have the nominations needed but third pic is my BOTM nomination for sure.

oh gosh :*) thanks everyone. i had been looking for a crown-tail for a while now and got lucky recently while visiting a breeder in town. she didn't want to give him up but i was persistant ;) i was also able to grab a female crown-tail with double rays (prongs) too so in a few months i think we will give him a shot at the old breeding tank for sure. he really is quite spectacular when his fins flair, colours become more vibrant and he lets everyone know he means business. :)
ps, recently i saw some 3 ray crown-tails on a web site, thats pretty cool too.

This thread was started by bkk_group. Despite the fact that the avatar and other information about this member was lost during the restoration process, I believe that the photos should be restored.

Please overlook this defect. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back