Betta suppliers

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BronzeWolf

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi

I would really like a few betta's but unfortunately nobody in my county stocks them. Does anyone know of a reputable online retailer who sells betta's?
I live in the UK
Also i would like to know where to get square glass jars (1 gallon) I have looked at a few online pet stores but they dont seem to sell fishbowls are anything under 5 Gallons, I like the square shape because of their practicality you could line up a few next to one another and they would fit nicely.

Thanx

If you are looking for bettas try http://www.aquabid.com , they should have enough stuff for you, but if not there are plenty of betta breeders here online that I am sure would be more than happy to sell you some fish. But aquabid would be my first choice if I had to order bettas offline. They have some very beautiful ones! :D Do you have any bettas now?

i know some breeders use beanie baby plastic containers..

theyre square...

aquabid has a lot of breeders that ship to US only.. search groups.msn.com for UK bettas and maybe youll find a group of betta breeders online

and im out :D

Hi BronzeWolf :)

Why not try:

http://www.tropicalfish.org.uk/tropical.htm

I was just looking at their stock lists and they have a wonderful selection of both bettas and gouramis. I live in the US, so I can't order from them, but if I lived in the UK, I'm sure I'd be ordering some of there more unusual gouramis!

I've only heard good things about this company. :thumbs:

aquamaureen85 no i dont have any betta''s at the moment i only have my small coldwater tank shown below, the link you provided me nicely shows all the different breeds available bcs i havent researched fully into it all...... thanx and thanx to everyone for their response.... inchworm im gonna check out this site this very minute :cool:

Y'all have a nice weekend now :kana:

Most reactions

Back