Betta Simplex?

stubert

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Anybody know of any shops in England that sell these? roughly around the Midlands area? or only online suppliers? just seen some pics of these guys they look nice

They are nice fish. I just picked some up in the US off a person on Aquabid. They turned out to be far from cheap to get though. I think they are the most that I have ever paid for a pair of adult fish.

Not going to tell me the price then? :fun:

Sorry but the price will not translate. It mostly depends on how common they are where you are located. Where I am it cost me $45 delivered but most of that was the price of the fish themselves. If there had been 4 or 5 people in the country selling them it would have cost much less. If you have to wait 6 months between offerings it would probably cost twice as much for a pair. Your local situation will matter far more than trying to use a currency exchange rate to figure an equivalent price.

Anybody know of any shops in England that sell these? roughly around the Midlands area? or only online suppliers? just seen some pics of these guys they look nice

Funnily enough, I've been looking for the same thing and in the same area :p Not had any luck though, going to ring about tomorrow. If i find somewhere I'll post it on here :)

Finding them in a shop is probably not going to happen.

Your best bet is to track down breeders and you may need to wait until they have pairs ready to sell. Post on some fish forums and see if you have anyone close to you :)

Most reactions

Back