Betta Falx (Wild Betta)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nayfeee88

Reaction score
Afternoon guys

Saw the post about the wild Bettas, and I've been looking at these for a while now.

Can Betta Falx be housed with other fish, such as Corys? Or is this not possible.

Cheers
Nathan

I believe they can be housed with peaceful animals such as otos, corys, shrimp, snails and frogs. I don't keep them myself, however.

I believe they can be housed with peaceful animals such as otos, corys, shrimp, snails and frogs. I don't keep them myself, however.

If I wanted to add some to my Corys tank, which is 75 litres. How many would be required? Are they like Betta Splendens where 1 male has to live alone, and 6 females? Or could I have say 3 females, or a male and 2 females?

If I wanted to add some to my Corys tank, which is 75 litres. How many would be required? Are they like Betta Splendens where 1 male has to live alone, and 6 females? Or could I have say 3 females, or a male and 2 females?

You'd be best of PMing the seller on Ebay. He's a nice guy - I'm on another forum that he posts on. He really knows his stuff and can give you good advice.

In that size tank two or three pairs would be fine. Generally with wilds, males can get a bit narky with each other but not to the point where you need to house them separately.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back