Votes: 0 0.0%
  • international superhits

• shenanigans

• american idiot

• Total voters
I was supposed to go see them back in 1996 or something and they cancelled the tour!! Was poo!!! Never got a chance to see them again! Think they'd be great live! ButI have to get in the pit at the front and now that makes me feel old!!!

:lol: i would like to see them i would be so mad if i got tickets and they canceld :'(.

Karen.

lol, why did he call him sen tre do u no??. (im makin a web site on them lol)

i read sum were it means very (dunno wht in) Very cool :lol:

Dookie and Warning are my fav albums by them. I figured most would vote for Dookie so I gave my vote to Warning.

Favourite song by them would have to be Blood, Sex and Booze - classic :lol:

I am a little put off by them lately. Sure, their music still rocks and all that but they are getting flogged on every radio station over here and the multitude of teeny boppers raving about them is almost sickening. They seem to have lost some of what they were in favour of gaining a more mainstream appeal IMO. Their whole having to put a political spin on everything instead of just making great music gets a little old too, just stick with what you are good at and don't get all intellectual just because your album sales rise a bit.

I'd have to say dookie was my favorite album. Though my favorite song was on American Idiot, and it's: Homecomming

My fave is Jesus of suberbia sorry haveing a bad spelling day hahah.

Poppins.

Tre Cool was called that cos he always was so 'cool' even when he first started in the band (b4 they were Green Day) as a youngster. Billie Joe..... he's pretty cool too :wub:
I think my fave album is Warning but I keep changing my mind.

Most reactions

Back