Bba Driving Me Mad!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Twinklecaz

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
At least, I think that's what it is. Here's a pic:

It's a 60L planted tank that I don't dose with anything. Photo period is now 6 hours (has been since the problem started). It started when I had silk plants breifly last year and has never gone away. I've tried dosing Easy Carbo (1ml) every day for the past couple of weeks but it's made no difference, it's everywhere.

What can I do about it?

I feel your pain Twinklecaz! I'm inundated with this crap too and it's spreading everywhere. It's even on my wood and moss. Sorry I can't help, just had to get my spoke in!

HI
currently having BBA problems myself.Ian's advice was to dose 2½ x with easycarbo.so your 60L would be nearer to 3ml a day, do you have any ferts?

Hi guys

Yeah I have TPN+ but I stopped doseing with it a while back. Would it help the fight so you think?

Thanks for the tip about the Easy Carbo. I'd be worried about over dosing and damaging my fish though. Would that level be ok?

I actually have green/white algae on occasions in there too so I must be doing something wrong. :( I wasn't that worried coz I was meant to be getting a new tank soon and was going to ditch literally everthing but my filter media and fish and start again with all new decor and plants but now that new tank woun't be that soon so I've decided the BBA needs to be dealt with lol.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back