angels....

lilmisstrouble

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
my m8 just asked me if she can put angels in her tank with her fish. I have a feeling its a no but was just checking. She has the same as me so...

clown loach
catfish
2 diff types of tetra
sucking loacher.. reckon thats it. Her tank is a lot smaller than mine though.... about 100 litres? at a guess.

what do u reckon?

thx ;)

I wouldn't imagine adding angels would be a good idea. Also 100 litres seems small for a clown loach but maybe thats just me.

Clown loaches need a 90gal tank and the angels no less than 30 really, so the tank is to small.

lilmisstrouble said:
my m8 just asked me if she can put angels in her tank with her fish. I have a feeling its a no but was just checking. She has the same as me so...

clown loach
catfish
2 diff types of tetra
sucking loacher.. reckon thats it. Her tank is a lot smaller than mine though.... about 100 litres? at a guess.

what do u reckon?

thx ;)
weve got 3 angel fish in with all the same fish as your mate and never had a prob, The only problems weve had with angels is they some times attack each other

I know its far too small for the clown loach and also should be with others etc etc but she has said she will move at some point soonish. I cant do anymore than that. :dunno:

So, on the subject of angels.... is that a :nod: or :no: .

thx.

When I had an Angel in with Tetra's my angel tied to eat them all. :no: Other people say they have had success with them but guess it all depends on the fish. Just my personal opinion tho. No one ever said I was right. ;)

Most reactions

Back