Algae Guide?

Sophie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Do we have one? Main common causes and main things to help prevent and such? Would make an interesting read :)

I don't think we do. Good suggestion. I have one on my web site I could update and modify to repost here on the forum then pin it up in the algae section. I need to add information about algae in planted tanks and the relationship to Co2 and divide FW from marine. I'll see what I can do.

There was one but I think it got unpinned in the forum reshuffle.

That probably means we weren't all that happy with it. I will write a new one and pin it up.

Yay thanks :) certainly an area I am shady on - while your attention is here Chad, have you any thoughts on other guides that might need doing?

Sophie said:
Yay thanks
smile.png
certainly an area I am shady on - while your attention is here Chad, have you any thoughts on other guides that might need doing?
The cycling one is coming. We have the livebearer one, we will have the algae one. We added some info on beginner corals and how to pick live rock for a marine tank.
I think we have quite a few that are sort of hard to find right now so we need to dig around and find what's there. If I remember we have a disease one already and a how to start a planted tank one as well.

Most reactions

Back