Albinos

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

fishme2death

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I purchased 5 new albino corys. I thought they would be great to own and watch grow. Could anyone tell me if there are differences between this variety and the green corycats as they are all in the tank with each other. What I mean by differences is; do they have different needs or food for that matter??? I have noticed they havent settled in yet as they are quite active making use of the whole tank whereas the green corys are more docile.

They are all in a 55 gal tank well planted with driftwood for cover.

They are basically the same, and yes they will eat the same foods :)

dont know whether is just my albino, but he is a lot more active (swimming up and down and all over the tank) than the Bronze and Peppered corys that I have. They are fantastic to watch.

different cory's will swim all over and some will stay put and seem not to move nothing what so ever to worry about! some are just more active than others. they sound fine to me. would recommend keeping more than 2 and i would also recommend keeping more than 1 of each type! althou the tank yu have is a little tiny.

food any catfish pellets,catfish wafers, they will eat tubiflex they love it! bloodworms,meaty foods( food sticks) plenty of stuff you an buy for them!

Most reactions

Back