Adnelfish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

robbrouse

Reaction score
Hello, just added 2 angel fish to my 20 gal tank and the black marble one is doing fine from what I can tell, it's only been 4.5 hours. I also added a Koi Angel fish and he seemed ok then after a trip to the store and back I saw him hiding at the bottom of the tank by a plant. I know it;s only been 4 and a half hours, but should I start to worry yet?

The other tank mates are 2 Zebra Dianos and 2 Gold Barbs. My Ammonia and Nitrite are all at zero and my Ph is about 7.4. The temp is and has been at 76 from the start of this tank other than the 2 days we had very had days and my swamp cooler decided to stop working and then it hit about 80, but that was before the angel fish.

Before I added the angels I did a 25% water change and added fresh water waiter 2 days tested water again and everything was the same. How long before I should worry about my Koi Angelfish? Thanks for taking the time to red this.

Robb

um so what your saying is that your angel is at the bottom of the tank next to a plant? Mine did that when I started the hoby last year. I didn't have any plants in there yet so they stuck around the heater for a while. I don't see why you should worry, it's probly just adjusting or is afraid of its new tank mates but it should be ok.

Most reactions

Back