A Few Questions?

pinkpanther006

Reaction score
I am both new to fish keeping and this site, like most people I found it on accident. I have a few questions though. I am getting ready to clean out my tank for the first time, can someone give me some advice so as to I don't do something wrong that could endanger my fish. And I have two bettas, yes thy are in seperate tanks one has something black under his mouth, is that normal. After I set up my other tank i plan to use it as a breeding tank, but in order to breed I need a female. Can someone show me or tell me what a female betta looks like, I not sure but I think I have two males. Does anyone who lives in Las Vegas, know of any good places where they sell 15-20 gallon tanks for less than $20 but more than $10. Are their any outside plants that can be used as aquarium plants. Yes alot of questions I know :unsure:

I would ask for this to be moved to the betta section, mods are in blue at the bottom of the forum.
What are your stats as black patch on the mouth area could be ammonia burns that are healing.

I would ask for this to be moved to the betta section, mods are in blue at the bottom of the forum.
What are your stats as black patch on the mouth area could be ammonia burns that are healing.

Ill have to get back to you on the stats.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back