6Million Pounds And A 5000G Tank

AquaJason

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Have you seen this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2103311/Thierry-Henry-fish-tank-Arsenal-striker-plans-rebuild-6m-home.html

Thierry Henry is one lucky man, wush I had the money to do such a thing. Will look amazing!
What do you guys think?

Salt water I assume? How is he going to light that thing? Might need a 1000 watt halide and a 1000 watt hps for the spectrum.

If I had that kind of money i would put it in the floor, so u can see it from above and below.

crappy dimensions for a tank imo. only 3 feet wide, and holy crap, imagine how hard it would be to add decorations to fill up the like 4000 gallons of wasted space given to height. not to mention, what would happen if the fish got sick, or how hard it would be to maintain.

I read it's going to be 5 separate tanks???? It will look good but I wonder what he's going to put in it and that thing better have some filtration lol but I guess on a tank that big it's less of a worry.

crappy dimensions for a tank imo. only 3 feet wide, and holy crap, imagine how hard it would be to add decorations to fill up the like 4000 gallons of wasted space given to height. not to mention, what would happen if the fish got sick, or how hard it would be to maintain.

Don your scuba gear

If I were to do something like this, I'd have more of a traditional, practical shaped tank. Something that can be walked around, and every angle seen.

Something like a 30' by 10' by 10' or maybe just 20' by 20' by 10'(h)

James.

Most reactions

Back