4Th Generation Ipod Touch

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
So, i just acquired the 4th Gen iPod Touch on thursday. It is awesome. It has multi-tasking so you can turn off any running back round apps that are draining your battery, it has a Camera, which takes pictures and video, from both sides of the ipod. So you can record a video of someone doing something, or face chat with someone else. It is super thin, and very speedy. The Retina display is AWESOME. So, yeah, just wanted to say that I highly recommend this iPod. Also, the camera on the iPod takes better quality pictures than my digital camera.

Glad you like it. Unfortuntly, the camera is one of the worst. Most people would think the pictures on the new iPod look excellent but that's only because of the retina display that makes it look good. The camera cannot be compared to a camera because it takes pictures in a resolution of under 1 megapixel and it has no flash or no autofocus which are amongst the key features of a camera.But it's good at everything else. Yesterday I got the new Nano, it's excellent

Really, my friend has one and it doesnt seem to have it!
Its still a pretty rubbish camera though :p

If flash and autofocus are the main parts of a camera, why does an mp3 player not having them make it bad?

Plus on camera flash is pretty horrible. Ask a photographer if they like using the pop up flash.

And not having autofocus means cluttering the app with more buttons to adjust the focus. Not something apple like doing.

And being 1mp it'd be fine for web stuff and on screen viewing. And you've got to ask, how many people print all their pics? You know facebook compresses the files and makes them a lot smaller right? To the point where they're around half a megapixel sometimes...

Most reactions

Back