2many but no regrets

RoxyFish

Reaction score
Althogeter in my house I have a dog, 2 cats, 13 mice, a hamster and my fishtank... I always get people moaning on at me about how I have too many, and I can't look after that many.
Wel...Id like to say, for the record, that I luvz em all...and I can and am looking after them!
:D :D :D

what do you keep mice for, just for fun? my mice kalea and kai are about to have their first babies, i expect them any day now. i used to keep lots mice before my kids were born, im looking foward to geting into it again! :cool: :fun:

i have to ask since you had pictures of your mice and hamster on another thread. do you only take them out in a certain room? do you take them out around the cats and dog or do they ignore the mice and hamster? :D i could never own any small rodents, my dog is a pinscher and i'm pretty sure her instinct would take over if one ever got out, and it would be gone (you should see her attack my fish tanks!!!!! :lol: (though i'm sure my cat couldn't care less, he's a lump)

I just have a cat, that doesn't even notice the giant fish tank in the living room!!! figure that one out????

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back