180 Gallon Tank: For Sale Plants, Fish, Shrimp, Snails

enthusiast1

Reaction score
Forgive my new status to your website! I understand this would normally be a cause for caution, however I assure you I am reputable at other fish forums :) Just being a bit more broad with my services!

Ok heres the deal: I have many tanks, many plants, many fish, many shrimp & many snails....who wants some

before anyone asks about my setups or anything like that please browse my photo albums on my profile ( [URL="http://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/members/...ast-albums.html"]http://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/members/...ast-albums.html[/URL] ). my tanks are very well-kept, my plants are trimmed religiously, & the quality of everything is great- you will get a larger bunch of plants from me as what the pet shop will sell you, & they'll be healthier- many of which will be already reproducing with runners/sprouts, so your bare tank will fill quickly!

I ship in small flat-rate boxes & shipping/paypal charges is $6. I ask $5 for my clippings. So for $11 I can give you a few of each plant if you'd like, or a few of any one specific plant. I live in Ohio and depending on where you live the package will take 2-3 days to get to you, leaving me to ship out my boxes on Mondays and Tuesdays only to ensure the plants dont get stuck in the mail system for an entire weekend.

WHAT I'M OFFERING: ($11)
PLANTS
-pennywort
-val (let me know the size of your tank i have many sizes of val)
-floating water sprite
-water wisteria
FISH
-I'm only currently offering endlers guppies, I have plenty & would love to pack as many as can fit into a bag, but for the fishs sake will only do 10-15. Your choice male, female, or fry- for fry I can make it more like 25 in a bag
SHRIMP ($16)
-Red Cherry Shrimp (8 shrimp)
SNAILS ($3 shipping + .05 cents/snail)
-Malaysian Trumpet Snails
-Common Snails

Please email me if anyone's interested in any of these items! I can only take money thru paypal! If you try to PM me or reply back to this post odds have it I wont check it in a timely matter, as emailing is the best way to quickly get ahold of me!
- [email protected]

I would love to include your order in my next shipment this upcoming monday for anyone who is interested!!
-Justin

I am interested in female endler guppies.
How much for a bag full?
I live in Rhode Island

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back