15 Gallon tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ZX300SI

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
ok I went to my lfs to find a brand new 15 gallon dual tank stand for $20 bucks cash :D well I was so excited so I went to my house got my 15 gallon tank that was sitting in the basement and cleaned it up set her up then got my fulval plus 1 filter and put it in put purple and blue graval in it its mostly purple and some flag stone then i put my 10 gallon tank on the bottom part of the stand SOOOOOOOO now Iam Iam just got to get some tubing and a air stone for the 15 and maybe soe little kind of plants I was wondering what kinda of cold water fish I could keep in it? I some what dont want it to look cheese I some what want it like a indoor pond :lol: so maybe I was thinking some shubunkin I sorta want like a little scooling fish that stays on the top and some snails well any help on some fish would be grate and any sugestions and commect are wlecome aswell..

I can't remeber if you have put them in your Bored of Goldfish thread Ryan...

But Mountain Minows would be a good choice for a shoaling fish. I'l be getting some for my tank soon along with the Hillstream Loaches!!.

No the link is for pond fish, they can't survive over winter in the UK. I am working on Coldwater fish that can be kept in tanks. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back