What the heck is buddah doing in an LFS?

Alright, everyone just chill. I will stop bringing my life stories onto the forums. HOWEVER, I am still going to post the way I post because that is simply how I post. O.k? So everyone take a deep breath and put a smile on. PUT A SMILE ON OR ELSE!!!!!!! Now, isn't that better? Lets stop fighting. And thanks for answering my question.

Hehe, I dont know. I think the people on the forum might need to losen up a bit :p His posts aren't harming anyone. And although a little annoying, I suppose he is just trying to get his point across or catch some attention.

I am pretty immature in real life, but alot of the people here are 20+ years old. So you really have to act like this is an adult forum.

Hey Commanderdoom,
What is your mailing address? I am seriously going to send you a great book on setting up aquariums to help you out. '
Debbie

i like the commander's posts - they're interesting and generally funny :thumbs: it's another look on life, i guess -_- (btw, if i wrote like i talk, no-one would have any idea what i was on about :D :lol: i speak litlle sense)

bgraber said:
commanderdoom21 said:
To those who keep screaming at me, be VERY glad you don't see the stuff I write at school when I am mad.
And this does cause a concern for me at least.. Whats up man? PM me, I'll be your buddy.. Do you have Instant Messenger?
your a sweetie bgraber :wub:

commander~ if you've got the knack for writing....turn it into an art,violent or not if you put the right tune to it you could become a milionaire.Sheeesh look at Eminem,he jots down his feelings and they help him find the right tune and bada bing bada boom he's got a top ten hit :kana: (not that he's my cup of tea, I'm a heavy metal lover myself..so hey...loook at Marilyn Manson for example of violence turned into art :lol: ) Be true to yourself kiddo (and listen to your mom when she tells you to do your homework :grr:,your worthy of an education and she knows it! ;) )

For those who chimed in only to make comments about how annoying self expression is... :no: for shame. If you were face to face with a person who got on your nerves,rather than hidden safely behind your desks, would you repeatedly tell that person they need meds or how annoying they are or would you simply walk away? Just walk away... or deal with it and accept people for who they are. We can't all march in a straight line like robots,careful not to cause a ruckus,or type our letters too large,or step on toes :rolleyes: pfffft

LL~ I can see your point but is it any better to come into someones thread only to condone them personally? Wouldn't it be better for a handful of tolerant people to help a person rather than an entire group who has nothing positive to say chase them off?

Back to the question at hand....yes after a tank cycles you'll be "blessed with zero nitrites" but if you throw 20 fish into a cycled tank ya better believe you'll have a nitrite problem...it's not a permanent "blessing" :lol: ,unless of course you keep on top of your tank...add fish slowly,clean,feed sparingly,yada yada yada ;)

Today, I went to the LFS. I asked them where to find stuff to cycle my tank. All of a sudden, buddah pops up,

Iwas just wondering, that from where that person poped up? From your own mind? :lol:

wuvmybetta said:
For those who chimed in only to make comments about how annoying self expression is... :no: for shame. If you were face to face with a person who got on your nerves,rather than hidden safely behind your desks, would you repeatedly tell that person they need meds or how annoying they are or would you simply walk away? Just walk away... or deal with it and accept people for who they are. We can't all march in a straight line like robots,careful not to cause a ruckus,or type our letters too large,or step on toes :rolleyes: pfffft
This is just me because I am a VERY vocal person and tend to speak without thinking (as I do when I type :p ) I would do that kind of thing in person and I do. :D Be me 20 or not, I am a very active, social, vocal, and realtively intolerant person. But I will do better on this board, I promise. Oh and sorry Commander for being so rude. :D Forgive meh?? :sad: :look:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back