Zero Luck Getting New Led Moons

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Primous

Fishaholic
Reaction score
It was once oh so simple. I went to ebay and bought a 2x24 led moons lights that needed no assembly. I simply unboxed, stuck both strips to the hood of my tank, set the brightness, and proceeded to use them for a year+ before they stopped working.

I've been looking on and off for a few months, beginning the search sometime in October, but I can't find a complete set. I've bought two which while claiming to need no assembly, needed full assembly an I don't have the tools needed to make it safe so I never even consider taking the risk.

I have a vision 180 and am trying to find a unit that has two led moon strips to attach to both sides of the hood. It should come ready to use with a waterproof adhesive strip and a voltage/brightness adjuster. Although that seems easy enough I've been having trouble finding a complete unit for a while now.

Help is so very much needed :good:

Have ypu tried contacting tge original seller of your first set. Check in your buying history.

First thing I did but ebay doesn't keep records which go back that far, unless requested by some recognized authority.

I use these:
Ebay

They aren't self adhesive - just use some double sided sticky tape on the back.

HTH

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks ainsy

But I can't use those. I have read 3 blogs where someone put together their own system and electrocuted their tank and shorted their house. I want one that i just unbox and stick to the aquarium hood. Plus I'm not good with self assembly.

They are fully assembled - you only need to stick them to the hood (plus they are waterproof - so if they fall off your hood they are fine in water)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back