Zebra Loach

Try again :)

Attachments

• zebra.jpg
    zebra.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 127
Thanks Fras, I like to try and get something a little different but I am limited as I am not up to the level of knowledge of people like CM, CFC, RTC to name but three.

I've got three of the little buggers - came from TriMar down in Cornwall.

I've got Monty looking for some Iriatherina Werneri (Threadfin Rainbows) for me at the moment - have a look here, here or here for info on them. Got to wait for him to get back to me this week - hopefully I could have them end of the week or beginning of next week.

Cheers, Eddie

:D :D i know how u feel, i like the odd ones myself, i just went and got myself a little loach which kinda looks like yours, but i dont think it is, and i got aan 8" shovelnose catfish, he's a beauty.

I prefer to get the out of the ordinary fish rather than the usual run of the mill mollies etc.

:D :D :D

I know exactly what you mean - got guppies/tetras/barbs/gouramis/etc. in my other smaller tanks so I want to get some more unusual ones in the big one.

The most 'rare' ones I have in there at the moment is the Scaret Badis - was a pair but the female died :( Should be getting two more females and another male from Monty if/when he gets the others for me. The one I have at the moment is looking a bit dejected - he is all alone and the smallest fish in the tank :no:

I will probably give TriMar a ring tomorrow and see what's happening. If there are delays on the rainbows I will probably get the others for the time being.

You should check out Loaches Online to try and identify your loach - they have loads listed in the Species Index - a lot look quite similar to me....

Cheers, Eddie

where in London are you Eddie?

My local lfs stocks Zebra Loaches & Rainbow threadfins as standard stock, and he's hasn't got a big store either.

Hi Thomas,

I've over by London Bridge - I have about five LFS which I can get to quite easily. I occasionally see the Zebra but have never seen the threadfins. I got the zebras from TriMar to make up a slightly larger order as I really really wanted a pair of the scarlet badis that I have never seen anywhere round here.

Which part of this marvellous city do you hail from?

Cheers, Eddie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back