Zebra Finches

ally86ozzy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi yall, ima convince my parents to let me get a cuple zebra finches, anyone wanna help out? ive looked on google but not alot of stuff wuz very helpful. i wanna kno how to care 4 them (and breed them lol, i breed everything). any advice, and any ways i could convince my parents? i already told them i would pay 4 the birds but they didnt giv in. ty! -heart :wub: , ally86ozzy

hi yall, ima convince my parents to let me get a cuple zebra finches, anyone wanna help out? ive looked on google but not alot of stuff wuz very helpful. i wanna kno how to care 4 them (and breed them lol, i breed everything). any advice, and any ways i could convince my parents? i already told them i would pay 4 the birds but they didnt giv in. ty! -heart :wub: , ally86ozzy
they are very easy to breed, most pairs will breed with ease, but they do tend to breed like rabbits, i used to have them and they would have a clutch of up to 10 eggs at tmes and all were raised easily but as soon as they were independant more eggs appeared it got to the stage where eggs had to be removed, these were in a large avairy but i wouldnt suggest breeding in a cage but they will still breed in one, the males have darker beaks than the females regardless of whether the are white or the typical brown variety, they eat most things, millet, seed assortments and fresh veg as well, they love cabbage, fresh water is needed daily as well. good luck!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back