You've Got To Be Kidding!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
some people deserve to be shot

chill out, bro.

I mean the things are horrible, but seriousley

shooting someone over that would be like commiting suicide because you lost a fry.

its people like this that don't do anything about it and talk about shooting people when they dont have the guts to do it.

im not saying you should shoot someone, but if you say "this should be removed because its inhumane" then do something about it.

just don't shoot anyone

SwordTailsrock; This is an ooooold post! XD

Ick, some of these tanks are horrible, I saw a vase at homebase being sold as a betta bowl today, luckily didn't actually have a poor fish in it, but you just know people are gonne buy it and think 'Yeah, LOADS of space!'

*sigh*

-Rezz

Woah, the tiny tank looks like the betta has to swim through the tube over and over again and it cant turn around, thats horrible! 3G is the minumim i keep a betta in!

The tube is the worst ever iwould never keep a betta in a 3 or below tank i would only keep them in a 4 or above and iv only kept bettas in a 4 section devided tank and that turned out a good idea they have more than 10 gallon per fish sadly my brother turned the heater up when i was on holidays and they died :( then i removed the deviders and started all again i put quite alot of barbs in until i had a cycle i dont know how people can be so sad in keeping them in tubes and stuff. :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back