Your LFS nearby lets show em all

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
I have a fish store thatā€™s a 10 minute bike ride away, I think it opened up relatively recently but Iā€™m not sure. Been there once before and I gotta say this guy has some pretty cool stuff. Has both salt and fresh water equipment, a stingray and a plant section. Iā€™ll go there soon to get pictures but here is the website if you want to check it out.

The King Of Aquariums Fish Shop

View attachment 138284View attachment 138285View attachment 138286View attachment 138287View attachment 138288View attachment 138289
Hereā€™s my LFS! Itā€™s called Vienna Aquarium. Itā€™s run by the owner and his son, they started it because the ownerā€™s wife died from cancer, she loved fish so they made the shop for her. ā˜¹ļø
They are very knowledgeable and love their fish.
Thats huge and very clean LFS , I bet its all air conditioned rooms.

Hard to find fully airconditioned LFS here in my area . The most one small room where they store the plants or planted tanks.

Here we go On the Road again

1623902593888.png

Unfortunately its lock down order again so cant really travel to other LFS ... well yeah thats the new normal these days

Been in Lockdown for way too long .. still not many LFS open for in store shopping. Its starting to pick up but yeah a slow start indeed.
There you go .. LFS starts to carry the fury friend on sale ...

1631276646875.png

Ways of attracting customers ... well kid especially I reckon its for fish inhabitants to begin with

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 07.39.47.png

This is my nearest, only 20 minutes away;
Cumbria Aquapets.
They've been in the business for decades and know fish. Unfortunately, they cater for the local population, whose interests are somewhat limited. ;)
Close by is a Pets at Home, which is okay...especially liking their range of pricey Tropica plants and most of the fish staff I've taken the time to chat with do actually know what they're talking about! Any problems with fish care appear to come from on high.

A bigger and better shop is the Carlisle Maidenhead Aquatics store, an hour away. As with many, they've also got a Facebook page and maintain (usually) an active Livestock List, which is good for prior research and dreaming. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back