Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
2x Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hi, looking for cheap shops for floaters and whatnot in the us...
I’d also be happy to support some of u guys stores

For plants in general (not sure if they have floating plants specifically) I’ve been very please with the prices from YourFishStuff, one ebay or their website

For plants in general (not sure if they have floating plants specifically) I’ve been very please with the prices from YourFishStuff, one ebay or their website
I just checked them out, they do seem extremely reasonable! What’s the shipping like? (Is there a reason to choose their website over eBay or vice versa?)

Edit: upon further searching I don’t even see them on eBay, maybe they only sell on their website now?

What’s the shipping like? (Is there a reason to choose their website over eBay or vice versa?)
I’m pretty sure the shipping is a flat rate $5, the plants arrive in 2 to 4 days. Mine have always come healthy and large. I’ve found the echinodorus Bleheri (amazon sword) comes in really nice (I bought 4 from them)

I can link you to their ebay store!

I’m pretty sure the shipping is a flat rate $5, the plants arrive in 2 to 4 days. Mine have always come healthy and large. I’ve found the echinodorus Bleheri (amazon sword) comes in really nice (I bought 4 from them)

I can link you to their ebay store!

Thank you!!!! Now I totally have my eye on the swords😆

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back