hi,
right i need some advice,im looking for the perfect fish lol,
ok my ideas are,
l002 tiger 4inch
l066 king tiger 4.8inch
l134 regular banded 4.4inch
l204 flash 5inch

ok i know these are in stock at my lfs,
are any of these going to eat my plants?
are any of these agressive?
can any of these be kept on there own?

thanks, also if anyone has a pic of any of the above i would love to see them,

:) donna. :D

Hi, i've got 3 l066 king tigers, they're great, they wont destroy your plants, they aren't agressive on their own but they scuffle occaisionally when kept in groups, i had one on his own for about 2 months, i only really saw his tail sticking out from behind a rock in those 2 months, i never saw him feed but he must have been. i got him a couple of roomies and now i see em out in the day, they feed out in the open.

how bigs your tank?

Tom

Can I ask how many of the L134's your LFS has got in stock ?!? and what price ?!? ;)

Cheers,
Andy

hi all
thankyou all for the info gave me,
im off to wharf aquatics in nottingham ,at pixton on sat, im going off the web site on the currant stock,
tomsteer,ive a 180ltr juwel vision.
as the prices are not on line,i dont know how much they are.which ever one i go for , cost wont bother me,it depends on which one i fall for. :hyper: .donna. :)

I wouldn't trust their website to give an accurate idea of the current stock! ;)

I've been several times and they haven't had anything in that I specifically went to look at after seeing it on their stock list :(

thanks andyj,
ive decided on a pleco from the peckoltia family,
so what ever they have in on sat,and the one i like the best will come home with me, :) donna.

Although L134s are nice (I have one myself) They are a very shy pleco. The L066 and L204 (I also have both of these) are a more active pleco and both totally community friendly, although the L204 requires wood in its diet, otherwise it may resort to eating thicker leaved plants like anubias, amazon swords, hygrophilia etc. The L002 is also a panaque like the L204 so similar rules apply. All of the plecs you have mentioned stay under 6". Any of them can be kept singly although the L066s are hypancistrus so they can be more interactive in groups as in the wild they often will live in colonys.

Ben

just an update,
ive been to wharf at nottingham and got a l204 flash,ive been out and bought him some bogwood.
hes so sweet, once again thanks for all info given,donna. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back