Your Fish Keeping New Years Resolution

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Get more loaches :- !!!!!
And then try to get 'em to breed :hey:
And finally get more Pink Jewels....as soon as they stop dying off :dunno:

I want that to happen :) :eek: good luck crossfire!

I want that to happen :) :eek: good luck crossfire!

Hahaha hopefully :) First, there are some parents that need convicing :shifty:
Also, I plan on getting rid of ALL my guppies, males and fry. They're beautiful, but so dang obnoxious :S

to be there in their final hours and to stay with them all the way

- Get a test kit and use it instead of relying on LFS when I want/need it testing :lol:

- Try to save some goldfish that I know of who are kept in an unsatisfactory environment... :unsure:

And its pronounced "glass-go" not "glass-gow" :nod:
At least, I think :unsure:

I thought of a good one, to not lose any fish to unnatural causes.

Happy new year everyone !!

Wishing happiness & Good Health for all of you and your fish!!

I'm very tempted to try spawning my Corydoras adolfoi, as I would like more than the seven I have and they are quite pricey, but it's been years since I bred anything and am not sure I can be bothered with the extra tanks/food/water changes I know it will entail...

Raise and sell platy fry
Hopefully take my betta to college with me. I have to leave my livebearers and my gourami & tetras :(

I'm very tempted to try spawning my Corydoras adolfoi, as I would like more than the seven I have and they are quite pricey, but it's been years since I bred anything and am not sure I can be bothered with the extra tanks/food/water changes I know it will entail...
Go for it! I am sure there are people on this forum who may have some helpful advice.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back