Your Fish Keeping New Years Resolution

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

hughessomefish

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I think this year flew by! So in 2012 what is your fish keeping resolutions I have a few.

Mine: One make my pygmy cory's spawn, and my last resolution is to get a new tank and fill it with rare livebearers.

What are yours??

Happy New Year!! :yahoo: :- :hooray: :- :-

More tanks :hyper:, but don't tell the wife. :lol:

:unsure:

stop lying to my partner by telling her everything i buy for my fish is 80% cheaper than what i paid for it,ibought so many bargains this year :shifty:

stop lying to my partner by telling her everything i buy for my fish is 80% cheaper than what i paid for it,ibought so many bargains this year :shifty:
Haha my brother does the same thing with my parents, apparently a new 55 gallon fish tank only costs....150$

All of these resolutions are good!

Mine is to cut down on spending. I have probably spent nearing a grand this year on aquariums and fish :crazy:

Work harder at getting some unknown shrimp identified, try not to keep getting more loaches :angel: , and convince my Hubby that another tank or two wont go astray especailly if I can get some North Queensland Zebra shrimp !

Work harder at getting some unknown shrimp identified, try not to keep getting more loaches :angel: , and convince my Hubby that another tank or two wont go astray especailly if I can get some North Queensland Zebra shrimp !

Just googled them and wit woo they are sexy Shrimp :good:

Get even more tanks and improve the ones I got, also setup some rarer species tanks.
Oh and when finally settled in to new house, get started on big project!

To stop buying things, then changing my mind.
I have a cupboard full of fish stuff that I've never used

Just googled them and wit woo they are sexy Shrimp :good:

They are seriously cute and tiny only getting to around 2cm :hyper: , and apparently just as hard to keep alive as Crystals becuase they need cool temps (the area of North QLD that they come from is in the mountians and gets pretty cool), also nobody really sells these guys comercially and they are barely known about. Ok new resolution....try to stop finding the near impossible shrimp/ fish/ plants that I REALLY would llike/ want.

Oh, another would be to build and set up my fish shed.
Also set up a walsted tank.

To grow my fry to adulthood /sell to aquarists in the area.
Get my tanks under control. (they all are but a bacterial bloom in my 29 gallon)
Get bigger tanks.
Try harder to keep fish.
Get a qt tank
Try out betta fish.
Help people at chain stores not buy unsuitable fish.
Buy a 25 ft. Gravel vacuum

I feel like I've got too many. Lol

Oh and try more DIY stuff.

:good: :D hopefully I can do all this!!!!! :D :pepsi: be drinking plenty of these (but in coke form. I don't know why just don't like pepsi)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back