Your Favourite Fish To Watch?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Madjonny

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So I thought I would make a thread a bit different from all of the help and advice threads.

What is your favourite fish to watch?

Mine is Babel my rubber nose (bulldog) plec, he may be boring for most of his time in the tank, but when he's active he's really good to watch.
Very fast, and I just love the way he climbs up and down chomping on the glass as he goes...
(I'm not actually sure he's male, he is till I know otherwise)

What is your favourite fish to watch?

EDIT: added picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 189
defiantly my ghost shrimp :) they so cute the way they swim and run around the tank with there little legs :)

One of my Zebra Danios who has been named 'Chief'... the biggest of the group of 3, most colourful and definitely the leader of the pack... never stops zooming about the tank, bit of a bully but entertaining to watch!!!

My albino bristlenose aka spike. I love the way he wiggle around in the glass. He's a great li'l helper too. Since I've had spike no algae problems! :D

my red irain rainbow i love the way he swims while looking at his reflection in the glass

Definately my blue Dwarf Gourami. He will swim up and down the front of the tank for hours, especially if anyone's in the room.
fish.gif
 What a show off! :lol:

My Colombian tetra are my favorite to watch. Their colors are great, they swim actively all day, and they go crazy when you feed them. They remind me of active, vegetarian piranhas.

Carlton my Cherry barb.
He was born with a squished deformed face my friend was going to flush him so I took him.
He may have a squished face but he is the most lively and a little explorer not scared of anything

My dalmation Mollie. When I approach that tank he swims to the front and looks at me for food. Recently lost his friend his silver Mollie. So I feel I have grown more to him.
Ialso love my yellow female platy as she has red cheeks so to speak.

Corycats or my opaline gourami who loves grabbing my finger with his "feelers".

Either my Bristlenose pleco or my snakeskin barbs. They create an awesome effect when following each other. I had it happen today actually. When they zoom around the tank after each other they make the illusion of a snake swimming through the tank.
coolx.gif
  It startles you at first until you get used to it! 
rolleyes.gif

for me it has to be my weather loach. they was he seems like a snake in the tank is amazing

I love watching my goldfish play in his bubbles. ♥ :3

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back