You know what's cold?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mcordelia

Fish Herder
Reaction score
The water coming out of the cold tap during this polar vortex!!! Holy heck I'm surprised it doesn't freeze as it comes out of the tap lol. I suppose it's probably the same temp it is most of the winter, but it feels colder than normal. Then again, everything feels colder than normal right now. Aaahaha stay warm folks!!!

Yeah, never had water come out that cold. There is no other way to explain it...takes your breath away.

"What cold weather are you all talking about?" Ask the man from South East Texas...lol... :rolleyes:

"What cold weather are you all talking about?" Ask the man from South East Texas...lol... :rolleyes:
You haven’t experienced Thailand temp yet, it’s like a desert here with the temp of 32-36c

You haven’t experienced Thailand temp yet, it’s like a desert here with the temp of 32-36c
Please, it rains in Thailand. I live on the edge of a desert and over the weekend it rained for the first time in 8 months. We had 3 days of drizzle but boy it was nice. And our temperatures hit 45C in the shade :p

--------------------
The water coming out of the cold tap during this polar vortex!!! Holy heck I'm surprised it doesn't freeze as it comes out of the tap lol.
As for cold tap water, when you live on the streets down south and only have access to cold tap water, you feel it. The air temperature was 7C and the water is so cold you can only put your hands under it for a few seconds because it hurts. Then you walk around in jeans, a T-shirt and a pr of thongs (flip flops for the yanks). Meanwhile everyone else is rugged up in boots, jumpers, gloves, beanies, etc. They all look at you funny as if to say, wtf dude, put some clothes on, it's cold outside.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back