You guys still remember me

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishdude

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I haven't went here for months. I see we got some new icons is that other dude named FishDude with all capitals still here. It was freaky when me and him posted in the same place. Anyway since i've been gone. Anyone still remember me. Is this the tff that went down for a while. I see wetwet and wuvmybetta are still here.

Hey fishdude, how's it going? Yes, this is the TFF that went down for a while, but we're back up and running- and doing better than ever :thumbs:

P.S. Welcome back :)

fishdude said:
I haven't went here for months. I see we got some new icons is that other dude named FishDude with all capitals still here. It was freaky when me and him posted in the same place. Anyway since i've been gone. Anyone still remember me. Is this the tff that went down for a while. I see wetwet and wuvmybetta are still here.
I remember you!!!

How's it going for you lately?

Olive said:
fishdude said:
I remember you!!!

well i don't remember you. Hmm seems like alot of familiar people went away oh well. it's fine.

fishdude said:
Olive said:
fishdude said:
I haven't went here for months.  I see we got some new icons is that other dude named FishDude with all capitals still here.  It was freaky when me and him posted in the same place. Anyway since i've been gone. Anyone still remember me. Is this the tff that went down for a while. I see wetwet and wuvmybetta are still here.
I remember you!!!

well i don't remember you. Hmm seems like alot of familiar people went away oh well. it's fine.
oh........well okay. -_-

Hi fishdude :D

I remember you! :nod: When I first started posting here I used to love to watch your avatar dance every time I saw one of your posts!

The forum was only down for a day, and then William had it back up and running. Since you've been gone, there are some new mods; and a few of the old ones are gone, but you'll still see lots of familiar people posting here.

It's great to see you back again! :thumbs: I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts.

_____
P.S. Congratulations on making your 500th post and becoming our newest "fish guru." :clap:

inchworm i remember you though. ahh yes fish guru lol. Is tanked the guy who really knew photoshop still here. I'm pretty sure i remember you from a different forum olive.

Welcome back - I remember the dancing spiderman :D (I remember you too, of course... :rolleyes: )

I definitely rememer the dancing Spiderman. I could have sworn that more than one person had that avatar, though...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back