Yorkshire Marine Club Meet

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

rabbut

I don't bite, all that often...
Reaction score
Well, I've been promising to organise the next meet for quite some time, so decided it was time for me to get my backside into gear and actually do it...

This one will be in the form of a Shop tour again. Next one will be something different. The alternative is taking an age to organise, so will have to be delayed until near Christmas time... :unsure:

So, we'll be meeting on Saturday the 21st of August, to tour the local shops in the following order. To give an idea as to when we'll be where to any late joiners, times at each will be added. These are a guide only, if last time was anything to go by we will fall behind schedule at the start and start to run early later on as we get a move on...
:rolleyes:

10:00 - Interfish - The Old Chapel, Dewsbury Road, Ossett, WF5 9PE

10:55 - Maidenhead Aquatics - Carr Gate Garden Centre, Old Bradford Road, Wakefield, WF2 0SY

11:55 - Paws For Thought - 143 York Road, Leeds, LS9 7RD

13:00 - Pet and Garden World - 206 Armley Road, Leeds, LS12 2LS

14:15 - Coral Reef UK - 3 Barn Close, Ilkley, LS29 6NL

15:10 - Waterscapes - The Garden Centre, Pool Road, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21 1DY

16:40 - Ocean Corals - W14 York Eco Business Centre, Amy Johnson Way, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4AG

17:00 - Pets At Home - 4 Stirling Rd, York, North Yorkshire, YO30 4XZ

We will need to be quick at Ocean Corals unfortunately, as we arrive 20 minutes before he shuts... I suspect if there were enough of us buying he could stay open, but I won't be popular with Paul if I keep him open for too long after he closes.

Here is a link to the google maps page for the outing, so you can see where everyone is and get directions between them in case you don't know where some are and don't have a Sat-nav to help with the trip.

Google Maps Page

Please post your intention to attend in this thread if your joining us. If we get large numbers, I'll have to give the retailers advance warning... This will be posted across several forums, so please only post your intention to attend on one if you use multiple. :good:

im interested mate and im sure i could talk a friend into coming along with me too. id have to let you know nearer the time for deffinate

Cheeky bump... Surely there are other Yorkshire based reefers on here that would be interested? Maybe even a few that aren't Yorkshire based :good:

Good response elsewhere, expecting to have twice as many attendees as last time. Any more takers? Come on, there are surely more Yorkshire reefers on here that can make it :unsure:

Most reactions

Back